Press play or click on “Download the MP3″ to begin streaming audio. Right click “Download the MP3″ and choose “save as” or “save link” to save this audio to your computer.
The past week or two have been a couple of the best weeks of my life. I’ll tell you why plus show you how to begin moving in the direction of your dreams.Continue Reading →
What Feedly is, how it works, and how to use it to track leads and comment feeds.Continue Reading →
On today’s podcast, I discuss:
- The difference between saying what you want and actually getting what you want.
- Why the above statement impacts both your dating life as well as your business or your job search.
- How Facebook can make you hundreds of extra dollars this month for free.
- What to buy for the job seekers in your life this holiday season.
- Updates on the Job Search Website Experiment. (Are you participating? I want to hear from you!) – Some of my favorite blogs, businesses, articles, and insights from around the interwebs.
This is my first solo show so… go easy on me, friends! And please leave your comments and feedback!
Jenny Blake, author of the new book, “Life After College: The Complete Guide to Getting What You Want” and her blog, LifeAfterCollege.org, tells us about her story behind the book and the blog. She talks about how she made time to write the book while working full-time at Google, how to overcome the fear of pressing the “publish” button when writing blogs about personal topics, how to get past the fear and negative self speak that keeps you from pursuing your dreams, and even some tips to cope with a “quarter-life crisis.”
This Thursday (September 23rd), I’ll be interviewing Matt Cheuvront about his highly acclaimed life and work blog, “Life Without Pants.” This is your chance to check out Matt and “Life Without Pants” and leave your questions for him in the comments below. The best questions will be asked on the interview recording on Thursday.
If you are looking for a job right now, stop what you are doing and go spend 10 or 15 minutes on this gal’s site. This is a resource you don’t want to miss!Continue Reading →