Part 2 of my interview with Ken Kuznia was, in my opinion, really profound and important for you (and me) in our work and lives. It is so important, that I’ve taken a lot of extra time to really do this blog post well and add a really cool interactive feature… The “What do I really want?” Twitter feed and Manifesto Page!
In this super inspiring podcast, Ken talks about not just how to land the job you want but to stop and figure out what it is that you want FIRST.
Take a few minutes and give this podcast a listen. Then, when you’re done, I invite you to take out a pen and paper or fire up your blog and answer the question, “What is it that I really want?”
Simply answering this question for yourself really is the first step to creating the life and work that you dream. Don’t let doubt, fear, or self-limiting beliefs prevent you from really reflecting and giving yourself the space and the opportunity to give this gift of clarity to yourself.
Your actions after listening to this podcast
- Write a blog post on your blog answering the question, “What do I really want?”
- Tweet your response with the hashtag #whatdoireallywant
- See your Manifesto appear in two places:
- the “What do I really want?” Twitter feed in the sidebar to the right and, more importantly…
- on the What do I really want? page in all it’s glory!