Press play to begin streaming audio or right click the text link and choose save as or save link.
[45:28 minutes] or
Here are just some of the topics we’ll be discussing:
- Who is Matt Cheuvront and what is he doing with his life?
- Where did Life Without Pants come from?
- How has this blog impacted his life? (With adventure stories, please!)
- What’s the story behind The Epiphany Moment?
- How does Matt fund his life? / What all does he do for work?
- Matt will also be letting us in on his new business venture. Yay, entrepreneurship!
- Who knows what tips, advice, stories, and awesomeness we’ll get to on the call!
Ask Matt – Get YOUR Questions Answered
This will be a casual conversation with a super cool guy who is making things happen. This is your chance to check out Matt and Life Without Pants and leave your questions for him in the comments below. The best questions will be asked on the interview recording on Thursday. Those that aren’t, maybe Matt can answer in the comments section if his schedule allows.
What is Life Without Pants?
“A community. An idea. A way of life. Life Without Pants is a blog with one rule: No pants. Sounds pretty sweet huh? To all the teenagers looking for something else, I’m sorry to disappoint. Zip up and move on. It’s a metaphor for living life less restricted. I chit-chat and share perspective on life, business, entrepreneurship, marketing, Social Media, and everything in between. But at the end of the day, this blog is a reflection and voice of that stud up above drinking a yummy San Fran margarita.
You’ve heard about rejecting the status quo, rebelling against the norm, reinventing the ‘American Dream’ – yeah…you’ll find all of that (and then some) here.
My magical Pantsless-land is a place where no one is afraid to speak their mind, no one is afraid of failure, and self doubt is a distant memory. Through it all, I live, I learn, and hopefully you all learn a thing or two with me. Thanks for stopping by and please, don’t be a stranger!”
Leave your questions for Matt Cheuvront here in the comments.